Thursday, September 17, 2009

Once the race starts...there is no stopping!

I have several friends who are avid bloggers. I once had a blog and gave up. But I have been inspired by these friends and by my husband to start blogging again. I am a working mom who feels like her life is a whirlwind! So I thought by blogging it might help me to keep up with myself. Have you ever had those days where you can't tell your right hand from your left? Hopefully by having an outlet I will be able to organize my crazy thoughts and enjoy the memories I am able to share with those closest to me!
I hope to be able to be inspiring and be inspired by others. I hope this blog will be able to make others laugh, strecth our sense of spirituality, draw us closer to God and build relationships. Here's to the future of Life in Harperville!

1 comment:

  1. It's true... blogging is addictive! But it's also a great way to take time for yourself, reflect on life, and get advice from others. Looking forward to keeping up with you through your blog!

    ReplyDelete